Holečkova 657/29, 150 00 Prague 5 +420 775 091 531 poptavky@automaton.cz

Automaton
Working on
that!

How does it work?

Choosing the right one

Together we are looking for the right car - looks, equipment, mileage.

Inspection

We check the selected car - condition, history. We consult the information together.

Purchasing process

We are arranging the purchase of a vehicle. In the meantime, you make a deposit of 10% of the vehicle price.

Handover

The vehicle is being delivered to the branch. We will check everything. We hand it over.

Radovan Kaltsov
Radovan Kaltsov
Absolutely brilliant.
Jakub Stepanek
Jakub Stepanek
I was completely satisfied with Automaton's service and conduct.
Gleb Sats
Gleb Sats
I'm perfectly happy with the car's clearance. The technician came to the car quickly, checked everything and showed everything, did a complete diagnostic and explained everything. Then he helped get the paperwork done.
Wild Jesus
Wild Jesus
I was buying a new GR86. Great attitude of the dealers, always explained everything. There was not a single problem with the sale and even after the sale they are willing to advise. Plus a great price.
jan basant
jan basant
Professional approach and very friendly behaviour, they are simply the best 👏🏼👏🏼🤩🤩👍👍👍
23da 24da
23da 24da
Amazing approach in selecting and then inspecting the vehicle. Everything goes, everything is fast approach to the meeting and the approach of the mechanic really professional.
Stolen Headquarters
Stolen Headquarters
I had a Porsche Cayenne imported here. The car was exactly according to my demanding requirements. Upon receipt, I had the car inspected by my mechanic who found no mechanical faults. I was pleased with the very prompt and courteous treatment even outside of normal business hours. If you have more demanding requirements for the type and equipment of your car, I would definitely recommend this dealer.
Nord Bohemia Sheram kennel
Nord Bohemia Sheram kennel
Satisfaction with the new shemik - I recommend Automaton
Martin Stolar
Martin Stolar
A comparison is offered with competitors who promise to deliver the vehicle even earlier, but after the payment they tell the client that the car is not available abroad. The same car was subsequently ordered from the gentlemen here, delivery took two weeks and there is nothing to do but to thank and compliment them. Yours sincerely, Joiner.

Key parameters of our vehicles and other services

Warranty

Our vehicles are under a valid factory warranty, which we are able to extend by up to 4 more years at your request.

Funding

We will be happy to help you find a way to finance your new vehicle according to your needs.

No risks

You confirm the vehicle order by paying 10% of the deposit, the remaining 90% is paid after the physical inspection of the vehicle.

Insurance

We will be happy to help you choose the right car insurance at the best conditions on the market.

One price

The price of each of our vehicles includes all fees associated with importing and registering the vehicle.

Accessories

Even accessories are no problem for us - rubber mats for the trunk, a set of winter tyres, or a bike holder, for example.